- When was Sunrun incorporated?
Sunrun was formed in 2007 as a California limited liability company, and converted in 2008 into a Delaware corporation.
- When did Sunrun's stock begin trading on the public markets?
Sunrun’s stock first traded on the public markets on August 5, 2015.
- Where is Sunrun traded?
Sunrun is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the trading symbol RUN.
- When is the company’s fiscal year?
Sunrun’s fiscal year is based on the calendar year. The last day of the fiscal year is December 31st.
- When is the company’s next earnings release?
Our next earnings release can be viewed by visiting the Investor Calendar section of our Investor Relations website.
- What is Sunrun’s CUSIP number?
Sunrun’s CUSIP number is 86771W 105.
- What should I do if I want to buy or sell Sunrun stock?
Now that the IPO is completed, please contact your broker or financial advisor for advice on how to handle this transaction.
- What if I have questions about lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates?
Please contact Sunrun's transfer agent at:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Who are the company’s independent auditors?
Sunrun’s independent auditors are:
Ernst & Young LLP
560 Mission St. Suite 1600
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Does Sunrun distribute dividends?
Sunrun has never declared dividends on our common stock. We intend on retaining all future earnings to finance future growth and therefore, do not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Where can I find all of the SEC filings of Sunrun? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?